Last updated on May 17, 2018.
The following Terms of Service (“TOS”) is a legal agreement between you or the employer or other entity on whose behalf you are entering into this agreement (“you” or “Customer”) and Mocup (as such term is defined in Section 22 below) and sets forth the rights and obligations with respect to any Content licensed by you.
Please revisit these TOS when you purchase any Content licenses. Mocup reserves the right to modify the TOS at any time in its sole discretion. Prior to such changes becoming effective, Mocup will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such change. Such notice may be made by email to the email address on file in your Mocup account, an announcement on this page, your login page, and/or by other means. Modifications to these TOS will only apply to prospective purchases (including any automated renewals). By licensing Content following any such modifications, you agree to be bound the TOS as modified.
THIS IS A SINGLE SEAT LICENSE AUTHORIZING ONE NATURAL PERSON TO LICENSE, DOWNLOAD AND USE CONTENT.
VISUAL CONTENT LICENSE
Mocup hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use, modify (except as expressly prohibited herein) and reproduce Visual Content worldwide, in perpetuity, as expressly permitted by the applicable license and subject to the limitations set forth herein:
A STANDARD IMAGE LICENSE grants you the right to use Images:
- As a digital reproduction, including on websites, in online advertising, in social media, in mobile advertising, mobile “apps”, software, e-cards, e-publications (e-books, e-magazines, blogs, etc.), email marketing and in online media (including on video-sharing services such as YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, etc., subject to the budget limitations set forth in sub-paragraph I.a.i.4 below);
- Printed in physical form as part of product packaging and labeling, letterhead and business cards, point of sale advertising, billboards, CD and DVD cover art, or in the advertising and copy of tangible media, including magazines, newspapers, and books provided no Image is reproduced more than 500,000 times in the aggregate;
- As part of an “Out-of-Home” advertising campaign, provided the intended audience for such campaign is less than 500,000 gross impressions.
- Incorporated into film, video, television series, advertisement, or other audio-visual productions for distribution in any medium now known or hereafter devised, without regard to audience size, provided the budget for any such production does not exceed USD $10,000;
- For your own personal, non-commercial use (not for resale, download, distribution, or any commercial use of any kind)
If the Standard Image licenses do not grant the rights you require please contact Customer Service.
A FOOTAGE USE LICENSE grants you the right to use Footage:
- in a multi-media production displayed or distributed via the web, on social media, using so-called “Apps”, or as otherwise disseminated in accordance herewith (see restrictions for distribution limitations), provided the audience for such production does not exceed 500,000;
- in connection with a live performance, provided the audience for all such performances does not exceed 500,000 people;
- on websites.
If the Footage Use License does not grant the rights you require, please contact Customer Service.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF VISUAL CONTENT
YOU MAY NOT:
- Use Visual Content other than as expressly provided by the license you purchased with respect to such Visual Content.
- Portray any person depicted in Visual Content (a “Model”) in a way that a reasonable person would find offensive, including but not limited to depicting a Model: a) in connection with pornography, “adult videos”, adult entertainment venues, escort services, dating services, or the like; b) in connection with the advertisement or promotion of tobacco products; c) in a political context, such as the promotion, advertisement or endorsement of any party, candidate, or elected official, or in connection with any political policy or viewpoint; d) as suffering from, or medicating for, a physical or mental ailment; or e) engaging in immoral or criminal activities.
- Use any Visual Content in a pornographic, defamatory, or deceptive context, or in a manner that could be considered libelous, obscene, or illegal.
- Modify Visual Content designated “Editorial Use Only” in a manner that changes the context of what is depicted.
- Use Visual Content designated “Editorial Use Only” for commercial purposes.
- Resell, redistribute, provide access to, share or transfer any Visual Content except as specifically provided herein. For example and not by way of limitation, the foregoing prohibits displaying Content as, or as part of, a “gallery” of content through which third parties may search and select from such content.
- Use Visual Content in a manner that infringes upon any third party’s trademark or other intellectual property, or would give rise to a claim of deceptive advertising or unfair competition.
- Use any Visual Content (in whole or in part) as a trademark, service mark, logo, or other indication of origin, or as part thereof.
- Falsely represent, expressly or by way of reasonable implication, that any Visual Content was created by you or a person other than the copyright holder(s) of that Visual Content.
Subject: License Agreement
Malá Strana, 118 00 Prague 1